Monday, September 5, 2011

Painting Frenzy

I had to try out the new tablet. After shelling out so much money for a Wacom Intuos, I had to know if it was worth it.

It so was.

I've been working on this with my tablet. It has made painting so much easier. The amount of detail and smoothness I can achieve has increased tenfold!

So, I kept looking at this painting as a thumbnail and thinking that it looked funny. I think it was the overgrown mass of bushes that I thought was adding mystery and intrigue-- they were clogging up my painting. So, I yanked them out, but now all I have is sloppy background. That's going to have to be redone. HEADDESK.

I slapped some funky sleeves, wavy hair, and a headband-crown-thingy on her. We'll see what I do with them later. Just trying out a different look.

Wacom Intuos FTW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers