Monday, August 22, 2011

I totally got inspired by this piece: http://owhl.deviantart.com/art/Night-Light-216223850 I loved it so much, I wanted to make one like it. Unfortunately, this was the result: 
Uh... wow. So bad. So very, very bad.

This next piece was requested. I'm not totally in love with it, but for as much as I struggled with it, it came out okay. And I didn't "rock" the background, but it's an improvement over what I usually do-- which is blurry nothingness.

What is this??? Oh... this was me trying to be funky. I think I will cry myself to sleep now.

And just to prove that I CAN paint something decent once in a while, here is a portrait of my friend, Jamie. This is the original: 

This is the altered version after receiving some critiques on the old one:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers