Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm Having a London Tipton Moment: Yay Me!

I've made a couple of paintings for a contest on Deviantart.com. The contest is a community wide collaboration to tell a story. You have three days to write a 300 word chapter for this story or paint an illustration.

I was lucky enough to get my painting selected for Chapter 1: The Light Train Waits for No One.
This is a very sloppy speed paint with scary-weird bushes that lead to a glowing train. Um... strange, yeah. But I won and that's all I care about! LOL!

I can't believe I actually won something! I feel like this right now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F_G2zp-opg

In other news, I just finished this piece that I've been piddling on for a couple months:
What to say about this...? It took forever. It's not as "finished' as it should be. Annnnnd I don't really care. I think all my paintings end when I stop caring.

I have a short care cycle. lol

And since I'm so happy, here's another sketch:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers