Saturday, September 29, 2012

Personalize Me!

I never thought I'd be a business woman, but here I am on the cusp of it. Part of being a business owner is making decisions and sacrifices.

So I looked at my lovely paintings and decided to diversify my business by adding personalized children's prints. Here are a couple that I have for sale at my Etsy store:



The first one is my favorite because of the colors and textures-- I LOVE TEXTURE! I had a blast "cutting" the different papers and splicing them into a cool picture. I think I want to do one with a ship on the ocean. What do you think? What would you like to see?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not changing the direction of my shop, I'm just adding. :)

And I have to confess that The Wiggles are on right now singing in some strange language and... I kind of like it. That Greg isn't a bad singer. Just sayin'. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrCNK6UwyXU









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers