Monday, October 1, 2012

Russia!

The coolest thing about this blog is my stats. Seriously.

Blogger breaks it down. Not only do I see how many views I get per day (drawn on a cool graph), but I can see what countries they're from. I have people from Russia reading my blog!

RUSSIA!





International stardom, anyone? Okay, just kidding! Please don't curse me and stop reading!

In other news... We have a guest in our house. I call him Mousiekins the Bold. He's a lovely light brown mouse who has made himself quite comfortable in our kitchen, even darting across the room in the middle of the day. I suppose he wouldn't be quite so bold if he new who he was staying with. 

That's right, Mousiekins. Meet your nemesis--Mama the Murderer and her henchman, Daddy the Destroyer. There's a reason you're the only mouse guest here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers