Wednesday, October 10, 2012

On The Burner: Sleeping Beauty

Just like most right-brained people, I love to start projects. Finishing is a little more challenging. I decided I wanted something to go along with my Red Riding Hood paintings. So, I started my version of Sleeping Beauty.

That's just a preview of the face. It's going to be almost a full body shot. Right now she looks like she popped out of the 1960's. I'll fix that later. 

Her skin colors were inspired by this:


No, I am not a Twihard. But I have to admit they did a good job making Kristen Stewart look striking.

And in other sparkly news, since Bambi tried to take out my car, I am now test driving a sparkly crimson minivan. Yes, the dealer actually told me to take it home and drive it for a couple days. As my oldest son said, "I love this car! (pause) And Jesus!" Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers