Tuesday, October 16, 2012

This is a Blog Post in Which the Poster Could Not Come Up With a Creative Title

Here's another "new" painting. I know, shame on me. I should actually finish something. I consider myself spanked.

To be honest, I've been working on this one for a while. (By working, I mean painting, getting frustrated, quitting, painting again, etc.)

This is a special request for my younger brother, Mr-Think-Outside-of-the-Box. He sketched me a hilarious scene depicting himself and a buddy lounging in their economy class while the teacher does an obnoxious impression of all the adults in Charlie Brown.


I love the bright red and royal blue along with the simple, cartoony concept. Based on his sketch, here's what I have so far:


It's been "fun" to paint. You know, as in I stay up until midnight (because that's late for us old farts) and paint feverishly while cursing my brother and his crazy ideas, but admire what I've done the next day while sipping coffee. That kind of fun.

Enough blogging, time for me to get back to the classroom. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers