Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Explosion! (I know, it's not even December yet.)

I'm listening to Christmas music and painting Christmas paintings while my Christmas tree spins in the background. No, I kid you not. It spins. (See the below example.)



But if you think I'm a Christmas nut, you should see my mom. The 1st of November hits, and it looks like Christmas came to her house and threw up. She was at my house today, and we were hanging out in the kitchen when her phone rang. She looked at me kind of sheepishly. Guess what her ringtone was? The Chipmunks singing Christmas carols.


It was pretty awesome, actually. I mean, we all have something we're really into. I love Doctor Who, my husband loves wrestling, and my mom just happens to really love Christmas.

I love you, Mom!


And now here's a close up of my Nutcracker painting. I have worked more on refining faces. I still have a lot left to "refine". Le sigh.

I should probably explain the thought process behind my paintings. That would probably be better done in a video since I'm not patient enough to sit here and type about it... lol


But no holiday season would be complete without me sharing my winter desktop wallpaper! I painted this last year, and I just love it. A cute girl waits in the snow for her love to come and exchange presents. Too corny! Too cute! <3 I kept this desktop last year well into Spring. lol Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers