Sunday, November 25, 2012

Dumpster Diving

Mirror, mirror, on the wall.
I am right-brained after all.

Why do I say that? Because, as you may have noticed, I have started another project. And finished none. 

Well... let me clarify. I have made progress on several projects... And technically, I haven't started a new project, but just picked up and old project. 


The above pic is a preview of a project with a pretty lady (bet you didn't see that coming) in awe of some sort of glowing orb... or fairy... or David Tennant...?


Yes? No? Thoughts? ;)

And in other news, Sweet-Little-Darling (aka my 1-year-old son) has apparently decided at a young age to become a hobo. We caught him "dumpster diving" in the trash for left over spaghetti noodles. It's one of those horrifying moments as a parent when your face scrunches up and you're just frozen in horror. 


Believe it or not, I do feed that child. 

Well, it's time for me to hit the hay, but since one Tennant pic is just not enough. So, here ya go!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers