Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Only if there's room in the sleigh...

Ad i other ews, a letter broke o my keyboard. Ca you guess which oe?

If you guessed "N", then you guessed correctly. But if I push really hard, it still works. See, I'm not pushing your leg! I mean, "pulling"! Gosh, it's been a long day!

Ready for your daily laugh? My seven-year-old says that he's been farting a lot today, and it gives him a smell he doesn't like. What? I thought everyone could handle their own brand?


Yes, farts are flammable.

Seriously, if I could fart like that, I would forsake The Van and fly to work! And y'all know how I feel about The Van.


Okay, now to the artsy stuff. I did paint last night, but not much progress was made. So, I will share a photomanip I did. The back story is that my husband and his friends asked some sort of Santa/magic eight ball combo if a particular friend was gay. Answer: Only if there's room in the sleigh. The guys thought that was hilariously fitting, and so this pic was born!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers